CRCE

CRCESocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

I'll start out this blog by telling you about my college Fr'>http://www.frcrce.ac.in/">Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of engineering ( better known as Fr Agnel or CRCE ).Its located at Bandstand a quite scenic place along the Bandra seaface in Mumbai. It is one of the foremost engineering colleges of the Mumbai University and yes also one of the most disciplinarian colleges here ( read compulsary attendance ). In terms of faculty and infrastructures i would give it full points (especially compared to other colleges in Mumbai) and the enthusiasm with which festivals and other activities are carried out here is amazing. I could go on and on ranting about why i think this college is AWESOME but i'd better not bore you at the very start of the blog. I'll surely tell you much more about myself and my college in future posts so keep checking .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory