about me

about meSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Professionally, I am an amateur web developer, a java freak and an open source source enthusiast. I'm just graduating with a Bachelors degree in
Software
Engineering from Mumbai University.
Love exploring new technologies. Expertise in java and j2ee web development. Worked on NetBeans plugin development and some Goolge API's in my final year. Currently exploring the Drupal web application framework and the Grizzly server.

Enjoy making websites and blogs. Love tinkering with Photoshop and Corel Draw and designed innumerable newsletters, magazines, posters etc in college. Great fan of Ubuntu and the raw power it gives me. And ofcourse Ubuntu, NetBeans and Firefox are the first things I install on my PC.

Personally, I enjoy photography, adventure travel, hiking, camping and painting. I have varied interests, from following indian politics to the stock market, and you will find many of my interests being talked about of my blog posts.

I've been exploring the remotest of villages, the beautiful beaches and trekking trails in konkan (the coastal regions of Maharashtra ), and really appreciate its beauty, its people and of course its food. Also trying my hand at some astronomy and bird watching recently.

Commit to the occasional social work that I believe in as something worth the time and effort of any human being.

I worship humour. . i like to be myself...and make a lot of friends...cant live without the net, good food and a phone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory